April 20, 2017
TCI Business Capital is a nationally focused lender/factoring company with multiple customer lines of credit ranging from $50,000 to $20 million. We attract, develop, motivate, and retain talented individuals. Our Team Members work together in a fast-paced, casual work environment that focuses on personal development, team building and training. We recognize and thank our team members for their outstanding performance by offering a highly competitive benefits package and positive work environment. We are currently seeking an account administrator to join our fun and spirited operations team.
Job Title: Account Administrator
Operations Team Lead
TCI Business Capital Account Administrators perform a very important role in our Operations Department by processing the day-to-day fundings of our company clients.
- Daily processing of client fundings
- Data entry, invoice reconciliation, verification, credit approval, and purchase of invoices
- Work with Relationship Managers and other departments to effectively manage the client account to ensure quality customer service and purchase of valid, collectible receivables
- Communicate client issues with appropriate internal committees for review
- Other projects as assigned
- A minimum of two years high level customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have strong numbers aptitude and be detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsAdvanced 10 Key operation
- Advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail and the Internet. Ability to learn and use other industry specific software as required.
- Ability to multi-task
- High School diploma (or equivalent), 2 year degree preferred
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please email your resume to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.